Thanks for visiting. I’m a writer and editor. My current and recent projects are listed below, and you can select a menu option for more. I volunteer for a community theatre and other organizations, and maintain the web site for the poetry group Open Heart Forgery.
I’ve lived in various places in British Columbia and Ontario, and reside in Nova Scotia. I love Library Thing and Facebook, I’m on goodreads, and have a few videos on YouTube. Sometimes I tweet, @trcovell, and I’m also on Instagram, tim.covell.
I blog on various subjects including writing, editing, film classification, and using WordPress.
Sign up for my occasional newsletter to receive announcements about new blog posts and other updates.
Contact me with any questions or comments.
Current and Recent Projects
- Working on several romance novels.
- Provided a manuscript evaluation for a thriller.
- Member of a Romance Writers panel at Halifax Word on the Street 2019.
- Edited a cozy mystery novel. Details coming soon.
- Published a poem, Ice Cream.
- Edited Auracle, by Dawn Mossman, a young adult novella.
- Presented a three evening course on using WordPress, at Halifax Public Library.
- Published Children’s Participation Rights in Film Classification Systems (journal article), reprinted in Children’s Rights: New Issues, New Themes, New Perspectives.
- Published Food Containers of My Exes (short humour).
The screen or print output “Hello, World!” is often used to demonstrate computer program languages.